“Disruption is not something to be fearful of. Disruption is often the doorway we must pass through on our way to the extraordinary. To view it any other way would be a wasted opportunity.” ~ Deborah Fay
Welcome to Disruptive Publishing where we encourage and support those who feel called to share their experience in a way that brings about growth, healing and transformation in their own life, as well as in the lives of others.
We call them messengers.
So, what’s your story?
The messengers we work with are mostly Women of Wisdom who want to write and publish their stories for lots of different reasons.
We work with those who:
- want to become published authors
- want to become public speakers
- want to start a business
- want to grow their business
- want to make a difference
- want to leave a legacy
- want to change the world
and those who
- just want to tell their story
We have met lots of messengers who have long dreamt of becoming published authors, who sadly, until now, have struggled to realise their dream.
The things that most often get in the way are usually one or more of the following obstacles:
- Lack of time
- Not the right time
- Lack of money
- Self doubt – who am I to be an author?
- Self-doubt – what do I know?
- Lack of knowledge and/or
- Lack of skill
- Not knowing what knowledge or skills to obtain,
- Not knowing who to seek guidance and support from.
We support messengers by offering a range of products and services that will help them remove the barriers that stand between them and their dream.
We offer 4 options for helping messengers to write and publish their books, including:
- Courses like How to write and publish short non-fiction kindle ebooks
- Book Club for those who want full support in the form of lots of hand-holding while writing and publishing their own print and ebooks
- Done for you services including editing, formatting and cover creation, and
Self-publishing options include:
- Masterclasses on writing
- Masterclasses on publishing
- Masterclasses on editing
- Masterclasses on formatting
- Masterclasses on book cover design
- Masterclasses on building an author platform
- Group coaching
- 1:1 coaching
- A supportive Author Community where authors can help and support each other on their author journeys
- Help and support when and where you need it
- Everything you need to know to be able to write and publish your own book or series of books
And if you just want a book published but don’t have the desire or the time to learn how to do it yourself, we offer a range of done-for-you services which include:
- Book cover design
- Manuscript layout
- Formatting for ebook
- Formatting for print
- Publishing to ebook platforms and
- Publishing to print on demand platforms
One way or another, we are committed to helping you write your book and get it published.
So, what’s stopping you?
Writing and publishing a book has the power to help you connect on a deeper and more meaningful level with people, and offers a wonderful opportunity for them to know, like and trust you which we know is absolutely vital if we want to move them in some way.
Writing and publishing a book gives us an opportunity to have a much bigger impact on the world around us and it’s a wonderful way to leave a powerful and lasting legacy.
Do you think writing and publishing your story might make a difference to someone?
Would it make a difference to you?
If your answer is “yes“, click the Next Button below to find out how we can make that happen.
Here’s what author Julie Cross had to say about working with Disruptive Publishing:
“It’s been such an honour to work with Deborah and such a beautiful experience for me. Thank you so much. It always takes a hero or a ‘shero’ in the community to get something started and pull a group together and to make something happen and Deborah is one of those ‘sheros’.
It’s an honour to be working with Deborah and with all the other authors at Disruptive Publishing. I love the company I keep and it’s an honour to be sharing this experience with them.”