Writing and publishing a book is not for the feint hearted. There are so many different types of skills required that it puts many wannabe authors off completely, and as a result, many great stories and many great teachings never make it to print.
Then there is the mental and emotional journey that takes place as we move from unpublished to published and it is just as important to be supported in these areas as it is in the technical areas of publishing.
Disruptive Publishing can help with any and all steps of the publishing process.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to realise your dream of becoming a published author.
We help authors to:
- Articulate their message
- Identify their reader or market
- Organise their content in order to maximise their message
- Clearly define the benefits they want their readers to realise and
- Tell their story in a way that captures their readers and makes them want to follow them to the end of the book and beyond.
And then we help our authors to
- Edit and format their books for ebook and print book
- Create their book covers and
- Publish as an ebook and in print.
We even help our authors to manage
- Their Identity who asks: Who do you think you are?
- Self-doubt which ask: What ever made you think you could do this?
- Their Inner Critic who asks: When are you going to stop this nonsense?
- Their wounded inner child who asks: Why are you putting me through this?
If you want help writing your book take a look at our free support services:
- Free Resources
- Free Monthly Online Group Coaching Calls
- Free Monthly Meetups for Women Who Love Coffee and Want To Write A Book
If you are serious about finishing your book and you want more support, consider investing in one of the following services:
- Book a Planning and Scheduling Sessions
- Download some Masterclasses
- Join the Write-A-Book Club membership
- Book some 1:1 Coaching
- Contribute to a Business Warrior Project
Start Here If You Are Ready To Publish Your Book
When you have finished the first draft of your book we can help you with the following services :
- Editorial Assessments
- Editing services
- Book Covers
- Formatting and layout services for EBook and Print publications
- Publishing services for both EBook and Print publications
Book A FREE INFORMATION SESSION If You Don’t Know Where To Start Or What You Need
If you are not sure where you are at or where you need help book a free information session and get clear of what you need to do to make your dream a reality.
At Disruptive Publishing, we are helping people just like you to become published authors through self-publishing projects using a Print On Demand platform.
Self publishing has never been more enjoyable or more accessible than it is today with Disruptive Publishing.
Click on the Next Button below if you would like to find out more about our Free Support Services
Here’s what author Paula Burgess had to say about working with Disruptive Publishing:
As a new author who had no idea about the ins and outs of writing and publishing a book, Deb was with me every step of the way and guided me in the right direction.
Deb had my best interests at heart and by the time my book was published I felt that I was completely understood in terms of what I wanted and it showed in the final release of my book.
I highly recommend Deb from Disruptive Publishing to publish your book, she will definitely be publishing the books I have planned in the future.”