Are you the right fit for the Authorpreneur’s Bootcamp?
- Do you feel like you’ve got a book – or perhaps several books – in you?
- Do you have a unique experience, a story or a specific set of skills others would benefit from?
- Are you a coach, a counsellor or a therapist who would like to learn how to write non-fiction and self-help books so that you can help more clients and build your business?
- Do you like the idea of making writing your business?
- Have you always wanted to be a writer?
- Do you want to write and publish your life story for future generations?
- Do you want to know what it feels like to be a published author?
- Do you like the idea of being able to write and publish your own books?
- Do you need to work within a budget?
- Are you open to learning the necessary skills to writing and publishing a book?
If you said yes to any of these then the Authorpreneurs’ Bootcamp is probably a good fit for you.
The Authorpreneurs’ Bootcamp is a comprehensive author support package created specifically to help new and aspiring authors to realise their dreams of becoming published authors.
The Authorpreneurs’ Bootcamp is also for published authors who have ‘ignited their inner author’ and want to learn how to self-publish their future projects.
The Authorpreneurs’ Bootcamp is a great space for coaches, counsellors and therapists who want to build their businesses and reach more clients by publishing a book.
It’s a great space for those who have allowed self-doubt around their worth and their ability to write a book to keep them from taking their dream seriously.
And it is an especially good place for those who know deep down that they have an important message to share and they just need the right help and guidance to get that message into a book and out into the world where it can make a difference to someone else.
I myself was in my late 40s when I took the plunge, overcame my fears and finally published my first book. It had been a dream of mine since I was a teenager and it was the best thing I ever did.
Since then I have published several books for several authors and I have transitioned from my full-time counselling business into publishing so that I can encourage and support other people just like you to overcome their fears and doubts and gain the necessary skills to become published authors.
Becoming an author takes courage, organisation and commitment.
I know that when you have all the tools you need to write and publish your book, you will overcome your fears and doubts, and any other blocks you might have, and you will be able to realise your dream or becoming a published author.
I also know that when you have all the support you need to write and publish your book, you will be able to tell your story and share your knowledge in a way that makes a real difference to others.
So what do you get when you join the Authorpreneurs’ Bootcamp?
The Authorpreneurs’ Bootcamp is a super supportive environment where our authors get to learn and grow in the company of, and with the support of other authors just like you.
Once you are inside, you will have access to a range of tools that will help you get your book written and published in a time frame that suits you.
Those tools include:
1 A Book Planning and Scheduling Session
It is so much easier to do something when you know exactly what you need to do.
The Book Planning and Scheduling Session is such an exciting session because this is where we create your personal blueprint for your nonfiction book including a step by step plan of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
We will take you through a specific process that will help you to determine exactly how to structure your book, including refining your core message, identifying who your target audience is and how best to articulate your message for that particular audience. We will also help you identify what type of support you are going to need to complete your book.
Then we put all of that information – every step and every chore – onto your very own planner so that you can see exactly what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
We will talk about covers, titles and sub-titles as well as front matter and back matter for your book.
This is what we are going to cover in this powerful session:
- Getting clear on your core message
- Knowing your target audience
- Structuring the content for your book
- Organising your knowledge so it makes sense
- Front matter – title page, dedication, copyright page, table of contents etc
- Back matter – resource page, about the author, call to action etc
- What to put on your book cover
- What to call your book
- Using a sub-title
- Writing your introduction
- Back cover content
- Creating a book description
- You’ll have access to our excel scheduling tool which will calculate the right dates for each stage of writing and publishing your book, as well as your exact daily word count you need to achieve to reach your goal on time.
At the end of this session you will have your step by step plan complete with dates and word count goals, and you’ll be able to get into action straight away.
I promise you will be really excited about writing and publishing your book.
After your Book PASS it starts to feel real and you know it’s not just going to happen, it’s actually happening!!
And you will be able to use the scheduling tool over and over again as you think of new books you want to write.
2 Access to Group Coaching calls
With Group Coaching you will have access to 2 live coaching sessions every month where we help our authors to be the best they can be and get the most they can out of their writing and publishing experience.
This is a fantastic way to build on your writing and publishing skills and address any concerns or questions you have around your own experience. It’s also a great way to mix with and learn from the other authors in the Club.
Many of our authors have credited the live calls for keeping them accountable, on track and for helping them to push through emotional and technical challenges along the way to completing their books.
3 Access to all of our Courses and Masterclasses on the Authorpreneur’s Bootcamp Learning Platform
Our masterclasses and courses are content rich presentations that include everything you need to know about the 6 stages of the writing and publishing process including:
- Cover Design
- Launching and Marketing
Learning outcomes includes:
- How to use 4Mat to write an engaging and life-changing book,
- How to prepare your book for editing
- How to engage an editor
- How to engage beta readers
- How to minimise editing costs
- How to seek testimonials
- How to organise your content
- Front and Back Matter
- How to format your book for flipbook
- How to format your book for Amazon Kindle and other ebook platforms
- How to format your book for various print on demand platforms including Amazon, Lulu and IngramSpark
- How to create a compelling book cover
- How to publish your book to flipbook
- How to publish your book to Amazon Kindle and other ebook platforms
- How to publish your book to various print-on-demand platforms including Amazon, Lulu and IngramSpark
- How to launch your book
- How to establish an author platform and create a marketing plan for your book
- How to identify as a published author and manage “author imposter syndrome”
- How to create an inspiring writing space
- How to maintain an inspired writing habit
- How to manage emotions while writing and re-living difficult stories
- How to manage the business of being an author.
4 Access to a private community on Facebook – Invaluable – where you can socialise, interact and push through barriers with other authors, both aspiring and published.
This membership program really is a super, value-packed program for anyone who wants to write a book.
It blends learning with community connection and coaching beautifully and it’s valued at well over $5000 so it’s great value at the current prices.
Don’t wait any longer to make the comittment to yourself and your future readers.
Click one of the buttons below and take action now.
Get instant access with 12 x Monthly Payments of $167 (Inc. GST)
If you are still unsure and you have some more questions, I would be happy to chat further with you. Book yourself in for a free information session and let me answer your questions for you.You have probably been thinking about taking some sort of action toward writing and publishing your book for a while now.
Don’t wait any longer.
Make a decision, press one of the buttons above and move forward. We will be with you every step of the way, from now until your book launch.