Have you got a book in you?
Do you have a unique experience, a story or a specific set of skills others would benefit from?
Are you a coach, a counsellor or a therapist who would like to learn how to write non-fiction and self-help books so that you can reach more clients and build your business?
Do you like the idea of making writing your business?
If you said yes to any of these then the Write-A-Book Club might be a good fit for you.
The Write-A-Book Club is a comprehensive author support package created specifically to help new and aspiring authors to realise their dreams of becoming published authors.
The Write-A-Book Club is also for published authors who have ‘ignited their inner author’ and want to learn how to self-publish their future projects.
The Write-A-Book Club is a great space for coaches, counsellors and therapists who want to build their businesses and reach more clients by publishing a book.
It’s a great space for those who have allowed self-doubt around their worth and their ability to write a book to keep them from taking their dream seriously.
And it is an especially good place for those who know deep down that they have an important message to share and they just need the right help and guidance to get that message into a book and out into the world where it can make a difference to someone else.
In the first 6 months of launching the Write-A-Book Club more than 70% of our authors had already completed the first draft of their books and had moved on to the stage of preparing their books for publication.
I myself was in my late 40s when I took the plunge, overcame my fears and finally published my first book. It had been a dream of mine since I was a teenager and it was the best thing I ever did.
Since then I have published several books for several authors and I have transitioned from my full-time counselling business into publishing so that I can encourage and support other people just like you to overcome their fears and doubts and gain the necessary skills to become published authors.
Becoming an author takes courage, organisation and commitment.
I know that when you have all the tools you need to write and publish your book, you will overcome your fears and doubts, and any other blocks you might have, and you will be able to realise your dream or becoming a published author.
I also know that when you have all the support you need to write and publish your book, you will be able to tell your story and share your knowledge in a way that makes a real difference to others.
It starts with desire – a feeling held deep within.
It’s fueled by hope: “Maybe I CAN do this.”
It becomes real through action.
So what do you get when you join the Write-A-Book Club?
The Write-A-Book Club is a super supportive environment where our authors get to learn and grow in the company of, and with the support of other authors just like you.
As a member of the club you will have access to a range of tools that will help you get your book written and published in a time frame that suits you.
Those tools include:
1 A Book Planning and Scheduling Session
It is so much easier to do something when you know exactly what you need to do.
This is such an exciting session because this is where we create your personal blueprint for your book including a step by step plan of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
We will take you through a specific process that will help you to determine exactly how to structure your book
refine what your core message is, who your target audience is, how best to articulate your message for that particular audience and what type of support you will need to complete your book.
Then we put all of that information – every step and every chore – onto your very own schedule and planner so that you can see exactly what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
At the end of this session you will have your step by step plan and you’ll be able to get into action straight away. And, you’ll be really excited about publishing your book. This is when it starts to feel real and you know it’s not just going to happen, it’s actually happening.
You will be able to use this tool over and over again as you think of new books you want to write.
2 Access to fortnightly Group Coaching calls
With Group Coaching you will have access to fortnightly live coaching sessions where we help our authors to be the best they can be and get the most they can out of their writing and publishing experience.
This is a fantastic way to build on your writing and publishing skills and address any concerns or questions you have around your own experience. It’s also a great way to mix with and learn from the other authors in the Club.
Many of our authors have credited the live calls for keeping them accountable, on track and for helping them to push through emotional and technical challenges along the way to completing their books.
3 Access to regular Virtual Writing Sessions
This is a new initiative to help get you writing and keep you moving forward with your book. All you have to do is schedule it in and show up, and you won’t be able to help but be inspired. We’re all in this together.
4 Access to our Monthly Masterclasses
Everything you need to know about writing and publishing your book is in these classes.
Our masterclasses are content rich presentations and include topics such as Writing To Engage, Self-editing and Formatting for various print options, Writing to Connect – Sharing your Story and Managing Emotions During the Writing Process, Being Inspired to Write, Formatting for EBooks, Your Author Business and Education Based Marketing and so much more.
Monthly packs include:
- PASS – planning and scheduling session to plan your book and give you a blueprint to follow so you can get your knowledge into order and get your book written
- 4Mat – Write to Engage – learn how to use a fantastic formula called 4mat to structure your writing and your chapters and ensure you engage the right people at the right time in the right way
- Hero’s journey – Sharing your story and managing your emotions during the writing process – even if your book is a technical one it is important to establish a connection with your readers, build your know, like and trust factor, and establish credibility. Telling your story in the right way will do all this for you.
- Self editing and formatting for print – editing can be the most arduous and most costly aspect of publishing but there are some tips and tricks you can learn and implement that will help you save time and heartache when getting your book ready for print on demand
- Self editing and formatting for ebook – tips and tricks you can implement to help save time and heartache while getting your book ready to distribute as an ebook.
- Creating your book cover – you can create your own basic cover using these specific guidelines.
- Inspired to write – staying inspired – why you need to write from an inspired state and how to maintain that until you finish your book
- Your author business – building a platform – how to start building and keep building an audience who will be keen to buy your book when it is finished.
- Building your website – how to build a basic Author website using wordpress.
- Get social – how to set up your social media and use it to grow your audience.
- 101 ideas for marketing your book – 101 ways to put your book in front of your target audience
- 12 months to $1M model for Authors – this is a new module based on the business model “12 months to $1M” using your books as your products.
- Identity – becoming an author often means making significant shifts in the way you see yourself and if those shifts are not made your book will not be finished.
- Write to sell – GIDDAY is a formula for communicating that ultimately leads people to buy. Using this as your writing formula will help you engage more people in your services.
It really is a super, value-packed program for anyone who wants to write a book.
5 Access to a private community on Facebook – Invaluable – where you can socialise, interact and push through barriers with other authors, both aspiring and published.
- A Planning and Scheduling Session to create the complete outline for your book
- Fortnightly Q and A / Check In Calls for accountability & emotional and technical support
- Monthly Virtual Writing sessions
- Access to the Private Facebook community
- Monthly packs / modules / masterclasses.
But wait, there’s more…
BONUS 1: When you choose to invest in the Write-A-Book Club you will also be given access to our powerful Asana Book Writing and Publishing Template which will keep you on track to finishing your book and getting it published VALUE $197
BONUS 2: You will also be given access to our powerful Asana Marketing Template which will keep you on track with your marketing VALUE $197
This package is valued at well over $5000.
Get instant access with 12 x Monthly Payments of $137 (Inc. GST)
If you are still unsure and you have some more questions, I would be happy to chat further with you. Book yourself in for a free information session and let me answer your questions for you.You have probably been thinking about taking some sort of action toward writing and publishing your book for a while now.
Don’t wait any longer.
Make a decision, press one of the buttons above and move forward. We will be with you every step of the way, from now until your book launch.