Disruptive Publishing is what is known as a Hybrid Publishing Company which means that while we occasionally offer opportunities for authors to become published authors at our expense, we are for the most part paid by our authors to publish their books for them. They in turn maintain the rights to their work and can reproduce it when and where they choose.
We offer varying degrees of intervention and support in the writing and publishing process, including our DIY Package called Book Club where we coach you to write and publish your book for yourself.
We are also now offering exciting opportunities for small business people to be published alongside other small business people in a series of collaborative projects called Business Warriors.
Below are some of the exceptional options for publishing services we offer:
During a Book Planning and Scheduling Session we take you through a specific and rigorous process that will help you to:
- get clear on what your core message is,
- work out who your target audience is,
- work out how best to articulate your message for that particular audience,
- work out exactly what needs to be done to get your book published
- decide what type of support you will need to complete your book
- work out how many words you need to be writing each week
- work out when you can expect to publish your book and
- create a planner that shows you exactly what tasks that need to be taken care of and when they need to be taken care of.
You will walk away from this session with a blueprint for your book including a 12 month step by step plan of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
Author Gym is a fantastic subscription based membership which gives authors access to unlimited laser coaching sessions over the course of their 12 month membership. The sessions can be used for coaching in writing or publishing and will depend on where the author is at and what they need in order to complete their book.
With Group Coaching you will have access to regular live coaching sessions where we help our authors to be the best they can be and get the most they can out of their writing and publishing experience. This is a fantastic way to build on your writing and publishing skills and address any concerns or questions you have around your own experience.
The Business Warrior projects are collaborative projects designed to deliver the look and feel of your very own book to each contributor with considerably less cost, less emotional stress and less time than it takes to write and publish an entire book on your own.
- Get published in 16 weeks
- Your picture on the front cover
- Your name on the front cover
- Be one of only 10 contributors all of whom are in complimentary – not competitive – businesses
- Your chapter at the front of the book
- Only 3000-4000 words required
- Full coaching support until you get your chapter written
- Give your target market a wonderful opportunity to know like and trust you so they can feel good about buying from you
- Have 10 copies of your book to sell or give away.
Click here to find out more about becoming a Business Warrior
And for the solo DIYers we have Book Club
Book Club is a monthly membership program that includes all the above:
- Book Planning and Scheduling Blueprint Creator
- Access to weekly Group Coaching calls
- Access to our content rich Masterclasses and
- Assess to our private Facebook group
Plus, if you make a 12 month commitment to the club you will also receive:
- Access to unlimited laser coaching sessions via the Author Gym and
- Have your book formatted into the 3 most popular ebook formats including Amazon Kindle when your book is written.
Add On Services
We also have a range of add-on services which you can access for specific prices or at specified rates.
Editing Packages can be accessed in 15 or 30 hour bundles, or you can pay by the hour.
Websites can be set up with hosting included and we also offer one:one coaching sessions for those who want more personal attention.
Click on the Next Button below if you would like some free resources.
Here’s what author Melanie Todd had to say about working with MJL Publications:
Firstly, who has the time? Second, I didn’t feel that I had the writing skills for the task.
However, once I got started I found the entire task pretty energising. Writing allows you to voice your opinions in a considered way and you may actually make a huge difference and help many people.” ~ Melanie Todd