We love to publish real stories by real people about things that matter.
We especially love to work with solopreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to a new level and believe that publishing will be the key to the positive improvements they are wanting to see.
Perhaps they are starting out and are wanting to build a business around their story and around the experience they want to share.
Or they might be established and find themselves struggling to attract the right type of client or the right number clients they need to meet their weekly goals.
Either way, maybe they are just not getting the traction they want in their business.
They might be:
- Struggling to attract the right type of client
- Struggling to attract the right amount of clients
- Constantly chasing work
- Struggling to stay ahead of the competition
- Never quite meeting those income goals
- Feeling like every day is groundhog day in their business
But at the same time they know without a doubt:
- They have something of value to offer
- They are great at what they do
- They can really help people and make a difference in the lives of others.
They just need a way to:
- Be seen as the leaders that they are in their field of work
- Set themselves apart from the competition
- Reach more clients
Click the Next Button below if this sounds like you.
Here is what Rhanda Habelrih had to say about working with Deborah Fay
“I was privileged to be invited by Deborah Fay to contribute a chapter to her publication Parenting a Child on the Spectrum. I was very keen to contribute and as is often the case I received far more than I gave.
During this process, I met some amazing people, watched how Deborah’s book came to life with her knowledge of the processes in publishing, and developed a fabulous relationship with Deborah, who I am now proud to count among my friends.”